Click on the session via your Calendar to Manage the Booking.
Frequently asked questions
Booking in a different time zone?
- Navigate to your Chat Messages to view the local time of your student or tutor. When you send a Session Request, the start time you enter will be in your local time. It will automatically adjust to the other person's local time accordingly. For example, if you are on Eastern Time and the person you are communicating with is on Pacific Time (3 hours behind ET) - If you send a Session Request for 6:00 PM ET (your local time), it will automatically show up as 3:00 PM PT (the local time of the other person).
Is it easier to navigate the website on a computer?
- Yes. If you find yourself a little lost on a mobile device, try going back and using a computer. You'll be amazed at how a larger screen can make the website easier to navigate.
Should the Tutor or Student send the session request?
- Both the tutor and parent/student have the ability to send a session request. To make things most convenient, we recommend that the tutor sends the session request since the tutor may be more familiar with how the software works.
What happens after a session request is sent?
- If a tutor sends the session request, the parent/student will be asked to "confirm" it and vice versa.
How do I confirm a session request?
- You can confirm a session via your Calendar.
How do I check the status of my booking?
- You can check booking status via your Calendar.
- Chat us (bottom right). We are here to answer your questions about GoPeer. Ask us anything!