Preparing for your online lesson:
Step 1: Device Type
- Do I need to use a computer, laptop, iPad, or mobile device?
- 🖥 At the moment, we recommend using a Laptop or Computer for your lessons.
- GoPeer's Online Classroom also supports lessons on a mobile device, iPad, or tablet.
Step 2: Browser Type
- What are GoPeer's supported browsers?
- ✅Google Chrome: The online classroom works best when you use Google Chrome.
- ✅Safari: You can also use Safari, however, we recommend that you use Google Chrome for best performance.
- ✅ Firefox
You can download Google Chrome by clicking here (it's super easy & quick)
Browsers that are NOT supported:
- ❌Internet Explorer
- ❌Microsoft Edge
Step 3: Joining the lesson
As long as your session is scheduled, all you need to do is navigate to your chat messages and simply click the Join Online Lesson button.
*The "Join Online Lesson" button will appear 5-minutes before the lesson start time.
Video example on how to join the online classroom.
Pro Tip: We recommend that you use a computer mouse so that you can be more precise when drawing/writing on the digital whiteboard.
- Chat us (bottom right). We are here to answer your questions about GoPeer. Ask us anything!