💡Recommended: Run an Audio & Video Test before your lesson. You can do this from a computer via your Chat Messages page.
Preparing for your online lesson:
Step 1: Device Type
- Do I need to use a computer, laptop, iPad, or mobile device?
Learn in GoPeer's Virtual Classroom using any Device 📱 🖥 💻
- Mobile device
- Desktop computer
- ..and more!
Step 2: Browser Type
- What are GoPeer's supported browsers?
- ✅ Google Chrome: The online classroom works best when you use Google Chrome. (Recommended for best performance on computers)
- ✅ Safari: You can also use Safari, however, we recommend that you use Google Chrome for best performance on computers. Use Safari if using an iPad.
You can download Google Chrome by clicking here (it's easy & quick to download ⚡️)
Browsers that are NOT supported:
- ❌ Internet Explorer
- ❌ Microsoft Edge
- ❌ Firefox
Step 3: Joining the lesson
*The "Join Online Lesson" button will appear 5-minutes before the lesson start time.
Scroll down to see how the classroom works 👇
Interactive whiteboard — Students and tutors can write, type, and draw on a digital whiteboard.
Essay editing — easily review & edit word documents
Code editor — A sophisticated editor for code
Collaborative file sharing — Share files like diagrams, homework, graphs, and tests — then annotate or write on top of the worksheets or images.
Share Documents & Files with Your Tutor Before a Lesson
Drag & Drop Images
Book Lessons & Manage Tutoring Schedule
Track Lesson Analytics
Review Saved Lesson Work, Upload Files, PDFs, Worksheets and more
Learn in GoPeer's Virtual Classroom
- Chat us (bottom right). We are here to answer your questions about GoPeer. Ask us anything!