Give a $20 credit. Get a $40 credit.
Share the Gift of Knowledge. Help increase GoPeer's positive impact on the 🌎
What is GoPeer?
- GoPeer.org pairs vetted college students with K-12 students for 1-to-1 virtual tutoring lessons.
How do I get free lessons?
- Share your invite code or link
- Anyone who signs up using your code will get a free $20 tutoring credit. You'll receive a $40 credit towards your next lesson each time someone joins GoPeer and completes their free trial.
Where do I find My Invite Code?
- Visit your Referral Dashboard to find your code
Any limits to the free lessons?
- No. The more you share, the more free lessons you get.
- For example, if you share a post in a Facebook Group and 50 people sign up and complete their free trial, you will get 50 x $40 = $2,000 worth of free tutoring credit!
How do I know when my free credit is applied?
Visit your Referral Dashboard and check the "Pending" and "Accepted" status list.
- Pending = invite has signed up
- Accepted = invite has completed a free trial and your credit is applied
Template to copy & paste (feel free to personalize it):
Hi everyone! College students are tutoring K-12 students through GoPeer Tutoring, and you can get 1-hour of free credit with my code:
insert your code
I am excited about their mission, and wanted to share it with you too!