- We use a very secure payment processing system called Stripe so your information is safe (Stripe is also used by Amazon, Lyft, Google, Spotify, Zillow, Yelp, OpenTable, Expedia, Kickstarter, Warby Parker, Slack, and many others). Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry.
How and when do I get paid for Lessons?
- For Lessons: Payouts are on a rolling basis – they are automatically initiated after each completed session and will be electronically deposited into your bank account within 1-3 days.
How and when do I get paid for Referrals?
- For Referrals: Payments are automatically initiated after each completed session and will be electronically deposited into your bank account within 1-3 days. Learn more about referrals here.
How to view my payouts?
- You can view your lesson history via your Calendar. Select the "All" view in your Calendar to see your full lesson payment history.
Does GoPeer take a commission on the tutor's hourly rate?
- No. Tutors keep 100% of their earnings. Students pay $20/hour for tutoring and tutors earn $20/hour.
- Chat us (bottom right). We are here to answer your questions. Ask us anything!