Who are the Tutors?
- Tutors are selected from 150 top-tier universities like Harvard, MIT, and UC Berkeley.
How to Find a Tutor?
There are two ways that you can connect with a GoPeer Tutor.
- Search on our website to view available tutors. You can view their qualifications & experience and compare ratings & reviews. You can also send secured messages to any tutor in order to find the perfect fit. Browse available tutors here.
- Personalized Recommendations - Request personalized recommendations. We pair students with instructors based on their desired learning outcomes, personality fit, interests, and availability. Request Personalized Recommendations here.
Frequently asked questions
Will I have the same tutor every session?
- We love when kids have awesome sessions with a tutor and want to have future sessions with them! So, if it's a great fit then we recommend working with the same tutor. However, you will always have the option to switch tutors at any time if you choose. With a membership, you will always get unlimited tutoring for $20/hour with all tutors in all subjects.
How much do tutors charge?
- Join GoPeer to get unlimited tutoring for $20/hour. Plus, tutors keep 100% of their earnings. View Pricing Information here.
Does GoPeer take a commission on the tutor's hourly rate?
- No. Tutors keep 100% of their earnings.
Do you offer a satisfaction guarantee?
- Yes. Your sessions are protected by GoPeer's 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Chat us (bottom right). We are here to answer your questions. Ask us anything!