Watch this video to learn exactly how you can enter the free lesson code.
🌟 Enter FREE120 to receive two free hours of lesson credit.
🤔 Use a computer to enter the code: If you find yourself a little lost on a mobile device, try going back and using a computer. You'll be amazed how a larger screen can make a difference!
*To clarify — a valid payment method on file is required to book the free lessons as part of our safety & security policies (and industry best practices). However, I assure you that you will NOT be charged when you use the promo code.
How does pricing work after the free lesson?
- In short, you get the first two lessons for free when you use the code FREE120 and after the free lessons, the rate is between $25-$35 per hour depending on the package you select. Learn how packages work here.
— — —
How to Prepare for a Session in GoPeer's Online Classroom.
Step 1: Device Type
- Do I need to use a computer or laptop?
- Yes, at the moment, GoPeer's Online Classroom is only supported on laptops and computers. (E.g. you will not be able to join the online classroom from a mobile device, iPad, or tablet.)
Step 2: Browser Type
- What are GoPeer's supported browsers?
- GoPeer's Online Classroom works best when you use Google Chrome.
- You can also use Safari, however, we recommend that you use Google Chrome.
You can download Google Chrome by clicking here (it's super easy & quick)
Browsers that are not supported:
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
Step 3: Joining the lesson
As long as your session is scheduled, all you need to do is navigate to your chat messages and simply click the Join Online Lesson button.
*The "Join Online Lesson" button will appear 5 minutes before the lesson start time.
Video example on how to join the online classroom.
Pro Tip: We recommend that you use a computer mouse so that you can be more precise when drawing/writing on the digital whiteboard.
Learn Exactly How To Share Documents With Your Tutor or Student.
Learn Exactly How To Access & Review Saved Lessons
How to Check Your Remaining Lesson Hours
— — —
- Chat us (bottom right). We are here to answer your questions. Ask us anything!