A REQUIRED step for completing your tutor profile is updating your Availability Calendar.
This is important because availability is a major part of the decision making process when a student is considering whether or not to schedule a lesson with you.
Watch the following video to learn exactly how to update your tutoring availability:
Steps To Update Your Tutoring Availability:
- Navigate to your Dashboard on a computer (*use a computer)
- Navigate to your Calendar
- Indicate your availability by clicking the time range (see above video)
*IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend setting your availability for the foreseeable future. Here's how to set your availability into the future.
- Select the weekdays for which you would like your availability time slots to repeat
- Select repeat week (see above video)
- Select the number of weeks into the future you would like the availability to repeat - we recommend setting it for at least 10 weeks
Remember, you can always update, change, and remove your availability at any time.
**REQUIRED: Remember, this step is required so please take a moment to update your availability.