- Do I need to use a computer or laptop?
- Yes, at the moment, GoPeer's Online Classroom is only supported on laptops and computers. (E.g. you will not be able to join the online classroom from a mobile device, iPad, or tablet.)
- What are GoPeer's supported browsers?
- GoPeer's Online Classroom works best when you use Google Chrome.
- You can also use Safari, however, we recommend that you use Google Chrome.
If you don't use Google Chrome then you can download Google Chrome by clicking here (it's super easy & quick).
Browsers that are not supported:
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
If you are using a different web browser and notice that the site doesn’t seem to be functioning as it should be, switching to Google Chrome will usually help. It is important to make sure that the web browser you are using is currently up-to-date as well.
- Chat us (bottom right). We are here to answer your questions about GoPeer. Ask us anything!