Entering the Online Classroom is super easy!
Step 1: Device Type
- Do I need to use a computer or laptop?
- Yes, at the moment, GoPeer's Online Classroom is only supported on laptops and computers. (E.g. you will not be able to join the online classroom from a mobile device, iPad, or tablet.)
Step 2: Browser Type
- What are GoPeer's supported browsers?
- GoPeer's Online Classroom works best when you use Google Chrome.
- You can also use Safari, however, we recommend that you use Google Chrome.
You can download Google Chrome by clicking here (it's super easy & quick)
Browsers that are not supported:
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
Step 3: Joining the lesson
As long as your session is scheduled, all you need to do is navigate to your chat messages and simply click the Join Online Lesson button.
*The "Join Online Lesson" button will appear 5 minutes before the lesson start time.
Video example on how to join the online classroom.
- Chat us (bottom right). We are here to answer your questions about GoPeer. Ask us anything!