GoPeer offers four packages of tutoring hours (View packages on the pricing page here)
We also offer a free trial lesson with no strings attached! Send us a message (bottom right) to receive a free trial session!
Frequently Asked Questions
Once I purchase tutoring hours, do I have to use them within a certain time-frame?
- Hours do not expire
- Can be used for any subject
- Can be used with the same tutor and/or multiple tutors
If I purchase the 4, 8, or 15 package, will I have the same tutor every session?
- We love when kids have awesome sessions with a tutor and want to have future sessions with them! So, if it's a great fit then we recommend working with the same tutor. However, you will always have the option to switch tutors at anytime if you choose.
Do you have a satisfaction guarantee policy?
- Yes! Your first hour with a new tutor is protected by GoPeer's 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
How do I actually pay for a lesson?
- Contacting a tutor is FREE. - *Contacting a tutor is meant to be a helpful way for you to learn more about their experience first hand. It does not mean that you have to schedule a session with them. So, feel free to reach out to as many tutors as you would like in order to learn more about their qualifications & experience.
Easily send a tutor a message from their profile. Search our team of tutors here.
When am I charged for a lesson?
- You only pay after your session has occurred or when you purchase a package.
*Valid payment information on file is required to request a lesson.
*No transactions are made until the session has been completed.
- Once the session has been completed, both the tutor and student/parent will be notified to verify that the session occurred.
- Once both the tutor and parent/student verify that the session took place, then the billing transaction will go through.
- GoPeer accepts debit and credit cards. Direct payments to the tutor using cash, check, QuickPay, or other methods are not permitted at any time.
(*This video outlines how you can schedule a session)
Adding Valid Payment Information
- Enter a "Payment Method" when requesting or confirming a session request.
- Or, enter your credit or debit card in the "Payment Method" section of your dashboard (located in "Settings").
Click here to add your payment information (you will need to be signed into your account for this link to work).
We use a very secure payment processing system called Stripe so your information is safe. Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry.
To combat internet fraud and common scams, GoPeer uses HTTPS encryption on all pages where you submit personal information. This is a common practice on bank and credit card websites since it keeps your information safe when you use a wireless or non-encrypted network. As an additional level of security, we encrypt all personal information in our system for safekeeping.
- Chat us (bottom right). We are here to answer your questions about GoPeer. Ask us anything!