Tutors with complete, accurate, and unique profiles are more likely to have clients contact them. Therefore, it is very important that your profile is fully completed.
Completing Your Tutor Profile
Congrats! You've created your account and it's time to start personalizing your profile.
- Sign in to your account and click Settings to access your Profile
- Add a profile picture
- Add the college / university that you attend
- Add your major (If undeclared, add the subject area do you plan to specialize in)
- Indicate the age range that you are comfortable teaching
- The "Languages" section does not represent the subjects/skills that you are available to teach.
- If you are interested in teaching languages then make sure to add your languages in the Skills section of your profile.
- Add certificates, special honors, or awards you have received that will enhance the quality of your profile.
Step 7 - Video Introductions in Tutor Profiles
- Adding a video introduction of yourself can help attract more clients to your profile and understand your teaching style. Click here to learn more about what to say in your video introduction.
Step 8 - Headline Introduction
- Introduce yourself and describe what will make you an outstanding GoPeer Tutor in three sentences or less.
Step 9 - Detailed Introduction
Information to include in your detailed introduction
- Write a paragraph or more introducing yourself
- Describe what you are studying and any goals you hope to pursue in the future
- Talk about where your passion and enthusiasm for tutoring comes from
- Describe your qualifications and experience
- Include any awards or special honors you have received that support your teaching credentials
- Encourage students to contact you to learn more
To see tutor profile examples click the button below
- Please select all subjects and skills that you are comfortable teaching.
Frequently Asked Questions
Tap to visit our website below: