Messaging a New Tutor
If you are interested in working with a tutor for the first time, you can send a message to get to know him/her better before sending a session request.
Click "Contact Tutor"
After navigating to the tutor's profile, press "Contact Tutor".
Send a Message!
- You can chat a tutor to see if they would be the right fit.
- *Contacting a tutor is meant to be a helpful way for you to learn more about their experience first hand. It does not mean that you have to schedule a session with them. So, feel free to reach out to learn more about their qualifications & experience.
Message your tutor to:
- Introduce yourself and the specific needs/learning goals of your child
- Inquire about the tutor's availability
- If you found a great fit, discuss the lesson details and send your session request.
Messaging a previous tutor
Once you have started a chat with a tutor, the thread can always be found in the Messages section on your dashboard.
To view previous messages sign in to your account